Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Happy Grey's Eve!!


Yes I know I am a total dork! I am sorry Stacy got me hooked on Grey's. I can't wait for Thursdays to watch!!!! Can you believe I actually said McDreamy wasn't so hot???? I am eating my words. I do also like some McSteamy....{sigh}.....

I scrapped a little tonight. I just loved the photo of Ava and I am wondering why I had not scrapped it sooner.

I am really wanting an awesome point and shoot camera. I have looked at a few and think I am going to go with the Canon elph 7 mega pixel. It seems pretty quick and has image stablilization. I just hate lugging the 5D everywhere. I just want a little one to throw in my purse. I know I drive my husband nuts. Oh well.....

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Um dear....I have been told that there are no new episodes until January. I guess I didn't look to confirm that but that's the story on the street...sorry. I have every old episode available to watch in the mean time at my house if you'd like to come over =).

Michelle said...

Love your layout. The photos is just gorgeous!

Stephanie Jedlicka said...

Toooootally addicted to Grey's, myself! ;) LOVE it!

Your little girl is adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! I'm absolutely inlove with that picture of your little one with the shopping cart! Too cute! I love your white space usage!