Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy Wednesday + Photos!




It was a lovely chilly day in Illinois today. I took Ava out for a bit of fresh air. I managed to get a couple of pretty good shots. I am excited to taking a photography class from one of my idols http://amberludlowphotodesign.typepad.com I hope to get into the February class as well. It should be a lot of fun! I am hoping to build my confidence. Someday, I hope to make a little cash to support this habit.....




Don't forget to watch Grey's!!!!! Yum!









3 comments:

Stacey said...

I forgot your birthday...I'm sorry, I knew it was on Christmas
=(....happy belated birthday. Congrats on the pub request, love the layouts, the pictures, watched grey's...have a happy day =)

Unknown said...

Hey girl! LOVE the pics of Miss Ava, she is so CUTE! Have a great weekend.

Micaela said...

Hi Angela!
I stumbled apon your blog via SB.com - *so glad*, your photo's of sweet li'l Ava are just divine!

Thanks for sharing!

Micaela (aka aussiescrapper)