Monday, August 13, 2007

Weekend recap








The weekend was was quick as usual.... Friday night my mom had a heath scare and we really haven't had many answers so please keep her in your prayers....

Saturday did a little shopping - getting ready to see my friends this weekend. It will be so nice to see everyone!! Feeling a little sad about going alone but I think it will be nice too.

Sunday we went to Turkey Run State Park. It is so nice there. Love all the trails and scenery. It was out first trip there with Ava. She did very well. She never asked to be carried and manage to make 1.7 mile trail. She did get a few piggy back rides :) She also got to ride a pony. It was a little different from other rides as they just brought the pony out and gave me the lead. It was so fun for her! Here are a few pics hope you have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i will keep your mother and your family in my prayers girl! and i soooooo hope to see you this weekend, i would love to be able to go.

love the pics, she is just growing so much

Michelle said...

Sooooooooooo cute Angela!! I LOVE LOVE the pic of Ava pulling the little horse!!! LOL Too cute! Can't wait to meet you this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

LOVE Michelle.

Cathy said...

LOVE those pictures!! Ava is soo cute! Can't wait to meet you this weekend!!

Ana said...

Angela - Keeping on mother in my prayers, I hope everything is ok.

Love the pictures of Ava and wow she looks so adorable with her piggy tails.