Thursday, January 08, 2009

photo overload....













As promised I am back to share some photos.. I took a few of Ava as we were heading out to preschool. There are some of our trip to the pottery where we painted our own pieces. I also uploaded a few from Christmas.Today was her fist day since mid December. I am happy to get back into a routine. I have been really lazy about my workouts so today I am glad to be back to normal....

I just adore Ali Edwards and am so inspired by her. I decided to take part in the One Little Word prompt. This year my word is Aspire- 1 : to seek to attain or accomplish a particular goal 2 : ascend , soar. Such a wonderful word. I hope to incorporate it in to so many aspect of my life. I aspire to be a better mother and wife. I also was to set a professional aspiration. I finally decided to take the plunge and go in to the photography business. I am excited and nervous Wish me luck...

2 comments:

Vera said...

love the pics, angela!

Cathy said...

I love all your photos Angela!! They are the best..
Good luck to you with all you Aspire to do!! :)