Monday, August 28, 2006

Blogging again..


Ok so I have attempted blogging in the past but I seem to get a little {ok a lot) lazy. I am hoping to be a good blogger this time. I hope you will check in and post comments to keep me motivated.

It is Monday and the first real week of school. Last week there were early dismissals every day. I am feeling a little down that summer is officially over. I am trying to be productive. I made a few calls to child care centers and house keeping services. I am toying with the idea of going back to work. I do miss stimulating adult conversation. It seems most of my conversations are with Ava {a 15 month-old} or my dogs Sophie & Joey. I would also like a little break from {dare I say} being just Mommy. I am sure others feel the same things but I still feel guilty.

Here is a layout I made but have not posted online.

No comments: