Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy Friday Eve!


Whew another week is coming to a close. I live Fridays as I am sure most people do but I really like them since it is John's day off and the kids are in school. I don't really have anything special planned. Hmmm is that Target calling my name??? What is it about that place that makes me so happy? I love so many things... The happy selection of stationary, the adorable kids clothes, the "furniture", and Isaac Misrahi. I know I have a problem but from what I hear there are a lot of others like me with the same obsession. Oh well' it just makes me happy.

I did not scrap today. I {did} make a little something for someone but it is a surprise so I will post a photo later. I will post another photo of my sweet little Ava. :)

Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous Friday!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

You know I have a problem with Target. =). Love the picture.