Friday, September 01, 2006

My little and big





Today was the first home football game. We were a little dissappointed that Chase would not be playing. He is only a freshman so it is understandable. I decided to have Chase and Ava put on their "uniforms". They are so cute. It is a little sad to look at them sometimes. Our big and little. Chase is growing and maturing and Ava is becoming a little girl right before our eyes. It is amazing how quickly time slips away. I know I am going to hug them a little tighter. OK, My little mini-meltdown is over...


I did not make to Target or anywhere else too exciting. Ava and I went to Jeffery Allans and she picked out a few Halloween decorations. She is going to be so fun this holiday season. :) We also went to Wal-mart and she got the tiniest Cabbage Patch newborn and a baby stroler. It is adorable how she plays with them I will post a few photos when I have better light.

I am sorry for the wonky looking photo post I need to get better at adding the photos.

Have a great holiday weekend! :)

4 comments:

corinne5 said...

very cute pics! have fun this weekend!

corinnexxx

Anonymous said...

Cute photos! We have a 12 yr stretch between our kids and you put it perfectly. Big and little. Time flies too quickly sometimes.

Nikki said...

Oh My Goodness!!!
These are the cutest photos!!!

~~Nik

Stacey said...

Very cute pics!