Tuesday, September 05, 2006

What I have been up to...





Hope everyone had a great long weekend! It was very nice here in Illinois. I was feeling inspired to do a little fall decorating. It helps that Ava is really enjoying of the festive decorations. She picked out the wreath on the door. She has to kiss all three scarecrows every day. She is so fun. :)

This week I have so many little errands. I hate it when everything happens the same week. The dogs have their grooming appointments today. I have my "grooming" on Wednesday, and a Dr appointment on Thursday. Whew... I will be ready for the weekend. It should be lots of fun...

That is all for now. Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

Lana said...

OMGoodness I neeeed to get to work - you put Martha to shame! LOL :) Your home looks fantastic!

Stacey said...

You are very ambitious! I'm so bad with decorating things...wish I wasn't. Just don't seem to have the energy =).

cochum said...

WOW!! When are you coming to my house to get my fall stuff up? Your house is beautiful! Ever think about creating a business for people that work outside of the home. Decorating for the holidays! Looks like it would be up your alley!