Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy Sunday!


I had quite the busy day. I did a little {ok a lot of} shopping. I am very excited I got my own purse! I know it sounds rather lame. I had given up carrying my own purse since Ava was born. I just pretty much threw my wallet and cell in the diaper bag. After 15 1/2 months I have my own bag again! :) I also got a few clothes. I didn't want to get a lot since I am still on my weight loss program. I thought loosing 9 pounds I should get a pair of jeans that didn't sag in the butt. I am hoping to motivate myself to get the remaining 7 pounds off. I am happy that I am on the right track. I am happy to report my resting heart rate was 55 last week. I am excited. I get excited easily a new purse, low pulse, going to Target. I am a dork.

Above is a layout I did Friday. My Jonah looking so cute. :)

Hope you have a great holiday! :)

No comments: