Monday, September 11, 2006

A Girls Weekend! :)



I had a girls only weekend in Chicago. I got to meet my friend Stacey in real life. We had big shopping plans but not so much luck. I had fun just hanging out and getting to know each other better. It is cool to meet someone with so many similarities. I hope to get together again for a little Target shopping. :) I posted a few photos. I think it might possibly be the worst photo I have ever taken. Stacey you look adorable. :) I must say it was cold and misting rain and what can you really expect when you ask a stranger to snap a photo. At least we have a photo. :) It was nice to have a kid free weekend but I must say I really missed everyone. Hope everyone had a great weekend. :)

2 comments:

Sri said...

Nice pix! Glad that you had fun, Angela!

Stacey said...

I just got done posting some pictures of you too! Had fun! We'll have to do it again =)