Monday, September 10, 2007

Been a while...







It has been a little while since my last post. I have been quite busy with school. I am really enjoying it but it is a lot more work than I remember. I am getting into a routine and feeling much calmer and confident. I will let you know about any changes after my first exam next week...

I went to Rockome Gardens yesterday. It is an Amish Community-well Amishlike. I technically didn't see Any Amish. I got a few cute shots. I also went on an hour long horseback ride. My bum is a little tender today. but not so bad. I love to ride and it always refuels my desire to own my own horse or three. They also told me of a beautiful Mustang they will be selling. She is beautiful. I just adore mustangs. I will be begging and pleading with John for the next 5 days. But I doubt any of my pleas are going to be effective. Oh well I can dream....

I have been running every free chance I get. Trying to get my but back into race shape. The Susan G Komen Race for the Cure is October 6. I am feeling pretty good about it. I would just like to get my time down a bit. My only goal is 1. Not to puke. 2. Finish faster than last year.

Also here are a couple of layouts I did recently. Hope you enjoy!

PSA Tomorrow is the day to purchase the Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Seriously Extended DVD collection. I will be purchasing and drooling over every McDreamy moment until the Season Premire....Thank heaven for such beautiful pleasures....

OK that is all I have...Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Hey Angela!!! Glad your getting into the groove of things with school.
It's always nice to dream about having a horse! I think the same thing also, but Terry would NEVER go for it! :)
I soooo can't wait for GA to come back on!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

hey girl...check out my blog...you've been tagged :)

looooooove your shots...pretty sure i'd love to visit there...and i totally think you should get the horse!

Vera said...

WTG with the school thing! YOu will rock those exams!!!!!!! Glad you had a great time on the horse...OUCH! Grey's Anatomy...seriously the greatest show!

Ana said...

Angela, love the new LO's. The school one is so cool! Did you scrap 12x12????

And those pics are FAB! I love them.

You will do just fine on your exams!!!