Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Amy and asked to post 7 random things about myself. I am only going to halfway complete the tag as I don't want to re-tag anyone...

1. I don't eat red meat. I love animals too much. :)

2. My birthday is Christmas and yes, it does bite.

3. I love to travel but hate to fly. I always feel like I will surely plummet to my death.

4. I love to run :)

5. I have birthday parties for my dogs :)

6. My favorite day of the year is Christmas Eve.

7. I hate to cook but love to bake.

OK, so this is what I will be purchasing today. I wish I could say that I would be spending all night enraptured by Dempsey but I have a lab quiz tomorrow and my first Chemistry exam Thursday. I thin I will sit it next to my bed so that the last image in my head is .... OK, I really need to get a life

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Good luck studying with GA on your mind! :)

Seriously though, hope you "Ace" those tests!! Good luck!! Let us know how you do!!

Ana said...

Christmas Eve is my FAVORITE holiday ever. I love all the awesome memories from when I was a child and can't wait to create new ones w/Olivia.

LOL...I love love to cook, but hate to bake. To bad we don't live close to one another. I would cook and you would bake!!!!

Unknown said...

i loooooooooove that you have birthday parties for your dogs...if we lived closer i would bring pepper over to them :)