Friday, December 21, 2007

It's almost Christmas!!!









I am excited for Christmas. Ava is really getting into it this year. The boys are older and not so excited. I am really looking forward to spending time with all of my family. My brother is planning for he and Jonah to play music together. I think it will be fun!

We made a gingerbread house on Sunday. Jonah is such a perfectionist so he got a little anoyed with Miss Ava. It was so cute to watch them. Here are a few pics of the house. Hope you have a lovely day and enjoy the season!!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

How cute!! I'm sure Ava loved getting to make the gingerbread house with her big brother!!

Ana said...

OH how cute is that! Love how they did it together and you always take such awesome pictures that you can really appreciate the moment.

Its great that the girls are excited for Christmas. :) Can't wait to see Ava w/Santa.