Sunday, December 16, 2007

Photos!!!







Yes it has been a while since I blogged. I have been busy and I am happy to report that I am on winter break!! So completely happy about that. Maybe now I can get ready for Christmas...

We got some snow last night and Ava was so happy about it. She couldn't wait to get out in it. She and Jonah played outside for quite a while. She is already talking about going out in it tomorrow. They both had so much fun. Tonight they made a gingerbread house but I have not uploaded my photos yet. Hope you enjoy the photos. I am sure I will be posting a lot more since I now have so much more free time. :)

4 comments:

Ana said...

Love the photos of them on the sled! Looks like they had tons of fun...

Can't wait to get some snow around here...I have the snow suit but no snow. :(

Vera said...

looks like so much fun!!!!

Cathy said...

Love the pictures!!! Looks like they had so much fun together!!!!

Unknown said...

love all the pics! and the little dog, awwwww, looks like it had fun too.