Friday, January 25, 2008

Contemplating

I have been contemplating scrapbooking a lot these days. I am going through a bit of a dry spell to say the least. It isn't because I don't think about it. I do, actually, I think about it a great deal. I tell myself that it is because I am so busy with things that I just don't have time. I think I could find the time if I really was motivated. Could it be that my love for scrapping is dying? Is this because I love my camera more than paper? I have noticed that my blog seems to be more of my outlet these days. Maybe it is stealing my desire to create? I hope that scrapping has not become a hobby that I used to do. I did get quite a lot out of the craft. So if anyone has been through this type of thing, any advice?

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I've also been thinking some of the same things lately. I'm sure it will come back to you.
You do have alot on your plate right now, maybe you should just take a break for a while and not worry about it.

Ana said...

I think we all go through this at one point or another. Trust me there have been plenty of times that I feel like its just not in me to scrap, but then I remember the reasons why I started and I try to get motived again.

You have amazing talent so I hope you don't give it up! I would miss seeing your awesome work.