Friday, January 11, 2008

Hello



I have survived my first week of classes. I am happy it is over...Not much going on here. Between school and all I have managed to watch all of season 2 and 3 of my new favorite show!!The Office!! I had not watched it before November and I fell in love. For Christmas, Drake bought me all three seasons on DVD and I am all caught up!! Now I am in love with 2 men- besides my husband- Dr Derek Sheppard and Jim Halpert. LOL I know I am a super dork...I am desperate for the writer's strike to end. I am so missing my Grey's and now the office...

Since it is now after midnight it is my mom's birthday! Happy birthday Mom!! I love you!!

Here are a few photos for you all. One for my Mom and a fun one of Ava's Thomas. I was trying to get him puffing his steam...See how boring I am? lol

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Hey!! You switched everything!! I wasn't sure if I had the right link anymore.

Glad you made it through the first week. I have a pretty boring life too! :)