Saturday, March 01, 2008

Wow it has been a week since I blogged! I have been busy though. Ava and I went in to help at John's office. We worked Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. She wore her Tinkerbell scrubs. She was so good. The patients really enjoyed her. Who wouldn't like going to work if all you heard was how beautiful, smart, and funny you are. I don't think she is going to have any problems with self esteem. :) As her reward for being so good, we are going to see Curious George at the Children's Museum in Indianapolis. She loves him so I am sure she will have a blast. I will post some photos tomorrow. :) Have a wonderful Saturday!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

How cute!! The girls would love to see Curious George!! I'm sure she thought she was the biggest deal when she got to go to work with Daddy and Mommy!! :)