Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Saturday!


What a great day! Not much going on. Ava is helping her daddy build something which gave me time to organize my scrap room. This in turn inspired me to make a paper layout. I was feeling stressed about how good or not so good- my paper skills are that I was not having any fun. The I said to myself-stop stressing this is supposed to be fun. I agreed with myself. I am glad we had our chat because I like my layout and it was even fun! Hope you have a lovely Saturday.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

This is so adorable!! I Love your journaling circles and staples!! Great job, I'm glad you had a little chat with yourself also!!

Unknown said...

that layout is sooooooooo awesome angela!!! i can't believe you were stressing about it. just have fun with it and be you!

Michelle said...

Sometimes we need those little chats to ourselves!! LOVE the layout, i think it is super cute. The pics are adorable!!

Only what...15 more days???!!!

Can't wait..
Michelle.

Sri said...

This is stunning!!
And thank you for popping in.
Angela, you've been tagged!!