Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!




Happy Valentines Day to you! We have been crafting. Ava made her Daddy a card. She is really getting into arts and crafts. However, her nails are black from the all the stamping ink. People probably think I never wash the child's hands...We made cupcakes yesterday. It was my first time baking them from scratch. They were vanilla with home made buttercream icing. If you have only had cupcakes from a mix, these are quite different. Very tasty! I got my recipie from Chockylit ...John bought me a watch for Christmas that I returned. I had the money stashed for when I found something I wanted. After talking with my friend Ana she convinced me I needed a splurge. So, I bought the AMAZING 28mm 1.8 lens. I LOVE it. I love having the ability to get a wide angle shot and also take portraits without moving so far back. I plan on playing with it a lot so be on the look out for new pics!!Hope your day is filled wth LOVE!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I so want a new lense as well as a flash for my camera!! Happy VDay!! I think it is super adorable that Ava gets into crafts so much. Sydney LOVES when I let her "scrapbook" with me.