Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This is love....



I love these photos of Ava and my Sophie. I think she is gonna be a dog person too. :) Actually she already is...makes My heart smile.

I have been working on the house lately. Been painting and removing wallpaper. One room left and the house will be paper free!! I am sure that the paper in my house was quite possibly the ugliest ever! I am trying to convince John that we should paint the kitchen cabinets. He is on the fence about it. I bought a cabinet like my kitchen and I am going to experiment on it. Cross your fingers!!!

I have been seriously considering something as of late. I have had several people trying to convince me to start a photography business. I would appreciate any thoughts anyone may have on this. Since I decided to take this semester off school I would have the time for it. Just don't know ifI am ready artistically or emotionally. Like I said any thoughts???

3 comments:

Ana said...

Oh yes she is definitely a dog lover just like her mommy. Love both these photos.

As for your business...YES, YES you most should do it. I have been telling you forever now that you take the most amazing photos. You always capture that "tinkle" of life/love in each of them that I absolutely love to see.

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

YES YES YES you need to start a photography business!!!! you are an amazing photographer, i just adore your pics!!! i agree with ana, go for it girl!

oh little ava, she looks like a dog lover to me. the pics are just SO sweet!

Cathy said...

yes, go for the photography business girl!! You do great work, and your personality is wonderful. It would be an amazing combination.