Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Wednesday!



We had a great day at the water park. I cant believe how brown my child has become. We have nicknamed her Brown Bear. She was very excited to be picked up before nap time today. She had lots of little ones to play with so it was a great day...We are taking Thursday off from work. Not sure what we will be doing. Most likely we will be resurfacing Jonah's skate ramp. We had to relocate it since building the barn. I am sure he will be glad to have it back in action...Jonah has become very interested in the Food Network. He is always watching and is so eager to learn how to cook. Tonight he helped me make pesto chicken pasta. I am hoping this pans out since I really don't particularly like to cook maybe he can take over someday. :) I am off to play Guitar Hero Aerosmith!!It looks as though blogger is cooperating so I can upload some photos. I love this one of Mommy and Ava playdo people.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Such a cute mamma and ava!!!
I"m sure Jonah will be very excited to have his ramp back.

Michelle said...

Oh my that is such a cute Mommy and Ava!! LOL So creative!
I am sure Jonah will love having his skate ramp back...have fun playing Rockband, i played it this weekend, VERY fun!! :)

Michelle.

Unknown said...

i just LOVE the mama and ava playdoh people!!!

can't wait to see my fellow "country girl" in a few weeks!!! so excited!

Rashida Singh said...

Beautiful pictures