Monday, July 14, 2008

Been quite a while...

Yes, it has been a long while. I have been busy with summer. Busy with work. Busy with kids and animals. I debated whether or not to post. Was not quite sure anyone reads now that I have sucked so bad at updating....I have been enjoying the kids. We had a ton of fun playing on the slide with the water hose. I don't know who had more fun Drake and Jonah or Ava. I got a few cute photos of them...We are still in the process of building our barn. The weather has not cooperated much. Lots of rain. But is finally coming a long. I will also add a few of it as well...I am taking the kids along with my nieces to the pool tomorrow. Should be fun. Lots of things to do and a killer water slide that I can even take Ava on. I can't think of much else. Oh, I did have another layout picked up for publication. It will be in Scrapbook Trends in November. Pretty cool to be in two issues back to back...OK I will try to be a better blogger....

3 comments:

Cathy said...

awww Thanks for updating us girl!!!!!!! Have fun at the water park.

Michelle said...

YEAH!! Thanks for the update...i ALWAYS read your blog girl...so keep it up! Have fun at the water park!

Madison just saw Ava's cowgirl hat and she said it was so cute!! LOL she said "I wov that hat Mommy"... hehe...

Anyway...
Can't wait to see pics of the barn!!

Michelle.

Stacey said...

I still check in =)