Tuesday, May 27, 2008

rambling update of sorts...







It has been a while since my last post. Lots going on. Ava was sick, busy with work, bought a horse and a pony, had Ava's 3rd birthday. So I have been busy and too lazy to update. (sorry Cathy)

So I have been dying for a horse for as long as I can remember. That is the main reason we moved to the country,well that and my old neighbor was the spawn of Satan. So after nearly 4 years we finally took the plunge. I bought a dressage and jumping horse named Jasmine. She is beautiful. We are working with a trainer so that I can be The best owner for her. Having a blast....Ava turned 3 and we bought her a pony. He is the sweetest thing ever. He is only a yearling and will need quite a bit of work to ride but he has so much potential. We took him for a walk and he did so well. Ava just adores him. So cute to watch her with him!...Ok I forget what else has happened enjoy the photos!

5 comments:

Ana said...

LOVE LOVE These pictures of Ava! She looks just beautiful and oh so grown up already.

Love the theme for the party and her pony is so cute!!!! Yeah mommy & daddy for making her dreams come true. I am sure that the two of you will have so much fun riding together.

Happy Belated Birthday AVA! Lots of love to you from all of us!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh what CUTE pics!!! i love ava's little hat, so sweet. and the pony...every little girls dream!!! your such an awesome mama!!!!

Cathy said...

I showed Sydney tonight that Ava got a pony and she was SO excited for her.
I can't believe she looks so grown up!! I miss that little girl!! :)
Thanks for the update!!

Stacey said...

very cool...I have a bunch of girls that want horses too =).

Michelle said...

These pics are just gorgeous and Ava is such a little beauty! I love how happy she is...so sweet.

Thanks for sharing.
Michelle.