Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Guitar Hero Contest





So the Rock out the Rosebud was a great time. Jonah placed 5th in the hard categoy. I was quite pleased. There were 142 entries and 37 in the hard category. He competed with all age groups. I think he did very well. Too bad we didn't know about the costume ability to score extra points. He so could have won a prize pack if he had dressed up. Oh well...

Not much new here...I am running every day. Makes me happy. I am trying to be smart about the process. I am eating healthy. Working out and trying to find joy in the small successes. I am feeling more energetic and stronger every day. It is amazing what not exercising does to you. I am quite happy that my endurance is recovering quite quickly...So, that is all for now...Have a great day!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

great pictures, he looks really small next to that other kid!! I think that is awesome that he did so well!!!

Ana said...

He is sooo cute!!!! Look at how is rocking that guitar!

I know you have to be one proud mama and that there are probably tons & tons of pics of him!

Congratulate him for me!
Love,
Ana