Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Saturday!

This is where I will be today...Guitar Hero 111 Contest with Jonah. He has mad guitar skills and usually is 5 staring songs on hard. He actually beat Through the Fire and Flames on Thursday. I am not sure if you all are up on the difficulty level of the song but it is insane. He was so proud he had me take a photo of the TV. So, anyway today we will be rocking out watching Jonah on the stage and big screens. Wish him luck!

I felt a little crafty last night. I made this layout of Ava and I. I love the photo and just wanted to get some of my thoughts down on paper. I will say I think my paper scrapping skills, or lack there of leave a lot to be desired. I am trying to just let the pages go where they will and have fun doing them. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Awwwwww...your layout is too cute.
Madison loves her baby dolls too...just like i did when i was little. It is so fun having a girl around the house! :)

Can't wait to see you soon!

Michelle.