Friday, April 11, 2008

A little update...





I have not been blogging so much lately. I am so busy at work and not geting home until 7 so I am pretty tired these days...Last weekend we went to Chicago. Made a trip to Ikea. Got some new things for the boys rooms. Hope to get things assembled this weekend...No trip to Chicago is complete without a visit to American girl! We have been but Ava had not. She took her Bitty Twin "Quinnie" (she named her herself LOL) She had her hair done and had a great time...Not much else exciting going on here...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Too cute! I would love to get Maddie an american girl doll and take her to the american girl store...how fun!! Someday we will do that!! :)
LOVE the pics...they are adorable.
I miss ya online...hope things slow down soon!

Michelle.

Cathy said...

Hey!! I love that picture of you and Ava together, so sweet!!!
I hope things slow down for you soon. I miss having you around!

Stacey said...

great pictures...love the one of you and ava

Ana said...

Love the pics of Ava at AG and agree w/everyone else the one of you and Ava is great.

I am hoping things settle down for you soon...I am sure you are ready to get things back to normal.

PS. I can't wait to see your new babies again! Those pics you took are just amazing.