Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I'm Back!!



My computer has been under the weather. I was so relieved to learn that all my data was OK. It was hard to be without it for almost 2 weeks. So that is why I have not been blogging.

Since I last posted,we have adopted 2 baby goats. Daisy and Katie. They are so sweet! We are having so much fun with them. They were born on February 10. They have to be bottle fed twice a day. Ava really loves feeding them. My only regret is not getting them sooner. We love them so much! Hope to post again soon!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

YEAH! So glad your back girl!! :) I missed seeing your great pictures and hearing what you all have been up to. Glad your data was all alright.

Unknown said...

oh my GOSH those goat pics are the cutest EVER!!!! i totally love them and wish i could hug them and bottle feed them, lol. i love the pics of ava at american girl, it looks like such FUN!