Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday ramblings





I have decided to quit working by 5 every day. I was so tired of the kids eating so late. They probably need something more nutritious than frozen pizza. We all know I am not into cooking but I was feeling pretty bad for them. I will say that have never complained once. It has helped with my stress as well...I actually felt like picking up my camera today. That doesn't happen much these days. I do miss it though. I got a few cute one of the Ava and Chase and our cat Molly...I am planning a trip with my friends Cathy and Michelle. They are going to get to meet Ava. She is very excited. That is all for now. Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Cute pictures!! Glad you starting to feel better with leaving at 5. Sometimes I feel like that is still way to late to be working!
Sydney has a barbie jeep, which is goes crazy driving around the yard.
Can't wait to meet Ava! :)