Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Photoless post...

Wow, I think this is a first. A post with out any photos. I am really not picking up my camera at all. To be quite honest I never seem to have a spare minute to pick it up. I am still working full time and when I finish at work I have the animals to take of so before I know it is dark. I am challenging myself to get some photo this weekend!...I am still working out like a mad woman. I have really missed being this obsessed with fitness. I keep creating new challenges for myself and I am having so much fun accomplishing my goals. I am really not stressing about the scale and honestly I am not getting on it so much. I will say that as I sit here I have on a pair of jeans I haven't been able to fit in to for almost 2 years. Feels pretty good-Heck it feels very good...Not much time before school begins. I am not so excited but I am ready to get things going. I guess every journey begins with a single step...

4 comments:

Cathy said...

hope things slow down a bit for you!
Can't wait to see what you take photos of this weekend!!

Vel said...

It seems like forever since I've seen your work at sb.com and just saw you comment on one of Michelle's LOs so I figured I'd pop over and see what you've been up to. I see...so much to do, so little time. I love all the photos you post here...so talented!

Michelle said...

Angela...i am so glad the working out is paying off!! I can't wait to start seeing some results too...i am so looking forward to seeing you again soon. I hope things slow down a little for you so you can SCRAP!!

Take Care...
Michelle.

Michelle said...

Alright...i need new Ava pics!
I want to see her gorgeous smiling face!! POST PICS! :)
LOVE ya...
Michelle.