Tuesday, September 02, 2008

First Day of Pre-school....





OK I know I suck at blogging. Honestly I am just lazy....OK today was Miss Ava's first day of Pre-school. She has been waiting so patiently all summer and was thrilled today was the day. She was lucky to have cousin Bella in the same class. I think it will be fun for them to share this together. I made a little collage of the photos I took this morning. They looked adorable!

I am still running and I got the Nike Shoxx Experience. I am also using the chip so I can log my pace, distance and such. My friend Cathy has them also. I think we should challenge each other. Pretty cool little gadget. :)

Well that is about all that is new here. Have a lovely day!!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

yeah, right!! I don't think I'll be challenging you anytime soon!!!! You run all the time!!

Ava and Bella look so cute going to schoo. I love the shot of Ava!! Beautiful!!

I hope your feeling better with everything going on... and getting back to yourself!!

Stacey said...

I have one of those things too...maybe we should "run" together sometime? =) Cute pictures.

Michelle said...

Hey!
Ava is gorgeous all ready for school! Glad she is loving it.

Michelle.