Monday, September 29, 2008

The second week of dance...








Today is Monday which means it was Miss Ava's second week of dance class. I made sure we got to class early so that I could get the one seat by the door. I wanted to get some photos of how cute she is dancing. She loved it just as she did the week prior. She kept looking over her shoulder from time to time and if she saw I had the camera out she would give me a big cheesey grin. It was so funny. She really knows how to work the camera. LOL Enjoy the cuuutest ballerina ever...

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Too cute!!
Sydney does the same thing at her swimming class, always waving at us. :)
Glad you got the seat you did, great shots.

Unknown said...

oh
my...
she IS the cutest ballerina EVAH!!! so sweet...and i just love her big smile

Ana said...

How cute...she looks so adorable.
Glad she is enjoying her classes.

Michelle said...

LOVE the cute pics Angela!!
Ava is gorgeous in her little ballerina outfit...she really looks like she is enjoying herself!

Take care...
Michelle. :)