Monday, September 08, 2008

Happy Monday!!









It is Monday! I know it is really not that exciting but it is nice to get back in our routine. Ava was happy to go to school today. So glad she is happy. It has helped me to keep things in better order around the house. I think I am getting more content every day....This weekend we celebrated my niece Bella's birthday. She was so adorable. I hope she had a wonderful day. I did get some adorable photos...Ava got a new doll yesterday and she has been so cute. She decided to name her Lilly. :) I will try to get a photo of her with little "Lilly". She just keeps saying "Oh she spit up all over herself." She then has to change her clothes and pretends to sprays stain treater on the clothes. It is so cute...Hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

those pics are sooooo cute angela...and i love that she named her baby lilly...more than that though i love that she pretends to put stain treater on it lol

Cathy said...

glad to see you taking more pictures again!! They are adorable!!
Boy, there sure are alot of baby Lilly's!! My girls have one too! :)

Michelle said...

LOL...too CUTE!!
I seriously LOL at the spitting up and stain remover!! LOL
I love the look on kids faces when Lilly spits up...they always look so grossed out!
Bella looks absolutely adorable!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her!
Can't wait to see baby Lilly...i am sure she is so cute!

Michelle.