Thursday, September 04, 2008

Hello





Today was Ava's third day of preschool. She is having so much fun. She had been going through this phase where she would not wear dresses. So since she started preschool she has been all about dresses. She picks out which one the night before and then lets me snap away with the camera before we leave. I was a little worried for a while she had lost a little of her girlie-ness...

I have been trying to log my runs with my Nike+ but it has been a pain. Yesterday it uploaded then deleted my run. I was really looking forward to seeing how it looked since I pretty much kicked my own butt. So I will try again today...

Today is Jonah's guitar lesson so it should be fun. We always have some Starbucks afterward. Ahh good times....Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

isn't it amazing how one little thing can just change a kid so much.. glad some of her girlyness came back.
Sydney wanted her hair pulled back this morning, which is hardly EVER wants that done.

Michelle said...

You're on a blogging roll these days!!! LOVE the B&W's! Ava is a cutie! So glad she is loving school...her little dress is adorable. She is so girlie and cute in anything she wears. :)

Unknown said...

look at you kicking ass at blogging!

i can't believe how much ava has grown...and she has the most beautiful eyes! she just always reminds me of a little princess.