Thursday, September 18, 2008

Once a week....

OK so I am down to updating once a week. Not the greatest but hey it is better than once a month...Ava is over the moon excited as she is starting ballet and tap classes on Monday. I hope she has fun. :) She is still enjoying her preschool and I am so proud of her. She has already learned all of the months of the year. I am thinking of taping it and putting it on youtube. I know you are all dying to watch...So I am still crazy into my workouts. I am really seeing changes in my body. I decided to renew my subscription with my Bodybugg. It is a great tool for anyone that is struggling to loose wight and for me it really helps me to modify my workouts if need be. I am sure sales of them will be skyrocketing as it was featured on the biggest looser. I am happy that he price has really come down since I bought mine in 2006. So excited that the Biggest Looser is on again this season. I really LOVE watching how much these people can achieve in such a short time period. I love the Bob and Jillian. I go back and forth on which one I would love to have kick my butt LOL...Here is a layout I did this week that I thought I would share. I am scrapping a lot just not posting it publicly. I am submitting a lot and most of the magazines want layouts never posted. :(

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i just love the layout angela...i just know jonah and joey would so hit it off!!

you are SO my hero with all the working out, seriously!

Michelle said...

Hey!
Good for you for updating once a week...that is AWESOME, i love your blog.
LOVE the new layout...that pic is sweet, and i love your journaling about Jonah!
I LOVE LOVE "The biggest loser" too...it is one of my fav shows!

Keep up with the exercising...you look FABULOUS!

Talk to you later..
Michelle.

Cathy said...

great layout Angela!!! I LOVE that picture of Jonah.
I can't wait for the Biggest Loser, thats what kinda started me to exercise more.

Stacey said...

I love the biggest loser too! =) Cute layout!