Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A little of Jonah to brighten your day...




I know I don't blog enough about this little guy. It is not that I don't love him with all of my heart. It is hard to balance a little one and all of the milestones of preschool and such. I just want to have a post for my little boy. I know he is not so little. On Saturday he asked me to take some photos of him on his ramp. A sports photographer I am not but when a boy asks for photos I can't say no as this opportunity doesn't happen very often. He is an amazing skateboarder. He works so very hard and I am so impressed by his skills. He just works so hard at it. I really could not ask for a better boy and I am truly blessed. I hope you all enjoy the photos. have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow, he looks awesome!! those are some great shots!! Yes you do have a wonderful boy!! :)

Ana said...

Hi Honey ... Wow he certainly has become a man! Amazing how they grow so fast...and he so very handsome! I Love the photos, you did a great job with them!

Miss you chatting with you...when you get a chance stop by.

Michelle said...

Jonah ROCKS :)
LOVE the pics...a sports photographer you might be!! ;)

Can't wait to see you soooooon!
Michelle.