Sunday, October 26, 2008

A few photos to share...








We had a relaxing day at home today and decided to take a few photos. I asked Jonah to take a few of Ava and I since we haven't had one for a while. I think he did a great job. He really like to shoot as many frames per second as possible. Maybe he will one day love action photography???

We also took Ava to Libby Lu but I haven't edited those pics yet. I will post them this week sometime...We are getting ready to visit some great Friends this weekend for lot of fun Trick-or-Treating birthday parties and last but not least- a photoshoot with Janine Walker! I am over the moon excited about it. I have loved her work since I first saw it a few years ago. So I will be dying to share those when we get them back! We are flying to NY and Ava is very excited to see everyone again as well as I am. Can't wait to see Amy, Michelle and Cathy

Thant is all for now have a lovely Sunday!!!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

I can't wait for you guys to get her Friday!! We are all so excited!!!
Awesome job Jonah with the camera!!

Michelle said...

I can't wait either!! We will have so much fun and hopefully Ava will enjoy trick or treating here!! :)

Jonah did a GREAT job with the camera...i love handing my camera over to Matthew...kids have a different perspective so it is fun to let them shoot some pics!

See you soon.
LOVE Michelle.

Stacey said...

great pictures....you both look beautiful =).

Aly Dosdall said...

hi angela! lovely pictures!! thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. =)