Monday, October 20, 2008

A few fall photos!






Today before preschool Ava wanted to play in the leaves so we took a few photos. They are kinda cute...On the way out of the driveway we saw Troy lying in the sun so I snapped one of him too. I just love to see the horses lying down. It means they feel safe and comfortable and it totally makes me happy inside. :)

We didn't do much this weekend. John is still working on the barn trying to get it all ready for winter. So we have been staying at home. That is ok with me. :)

Jonah went to his first dance on Friday. It was so fun o hear all about it. He had so much fun. He danced with the girls and he was quite proud that he was the only boy not afraid to do so. My favorite story was when a very popular 8th grade girl danced with him. Yes, 8th grade! So after my inital shock wore off, I heard the story...She said " Pretty soon your oppinions will change about dancing with girls. Jonah Said " They already have." When I asked him what that meant he said "Well you know boys think girls are all eeeww and I actually dont." So I said I guess you were {the man} at the dance? Jonah " Yeah, pretty much" I hope I am ready for this...

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how "grown up" he is. How scary that must be for you. I'm sure he will make wise choices! Your an awesome mom.
Great photos of Ava and Troy too! :)

Shelly- Mom Files said...

what gorgeous photos! they definitely capture Fall.

Unknown said...

love the fall pics of miss ava...sooooo cute! and troy, love the pic. and how could he not feel safe with you as his mama!!!!

now here is a subject we can discuss...our boys and these girls that like them. there is a girl in 8th grade that has a crush on joey! at every football game of his she was in the stands hollering for him. ugh, mama is just NOT ready for this!