Thursday, October 23, 2008

I miss this baby....


I found this photo while I was working in photoshop. It totally made me smile. How flippin' cute is she??? I just love the little girl that lets me live here but I really miss the little chubby baby sigh...She really is growing up. She has been telling me that she has a boyfriend named Reed. When I picked her up today she didn't want to leave him. They were putting together a puzzle. She hugged him goodbye and then they chased eachother around the table. Miss Ashley said they are the bestof friends and always love to play together. They were very cute. So like I said, I really miss my little one...

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh, baby pictures bring back so many memories.. I get the same feelings when I look at pictures of Sydney especially!

Michelle said...

It's so hard to believe how fast they grow up...Ava was a beautiful baby...and is such a beautiful wee girlie now! You are one lucky Mama! :)

Michelle.