Saturday, November 08, 2008

Just playing....




I rented a 50mm 1.2 lens and I have been trying to play with it. I would love to take the plunge but it is around 1500. Maybe I will make it a business investment....
We are starting to gather the Christmas decorations. I normally wouldn't be so eager this early but Ava is over the moon excited for Christmas this year. It is going to be so much fun. :) We may even go see Santa sometime over the weekend. I hope this year I don't have to join her on his lap. :)..Enjoy the photos :)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

oh, come on... I know deep down inside you LOVE sitting on Santas lap. :)
I think your doing an awesome job with the new lense!!! I think you would make an awesome photographer!! Good luck to you!!

Michelle said...

Ya know...on ALL my Santa pics from when i was a kid my Dad is sitting on Santa's lap and me and my sisters on my Dad's lap!! LOL

LOVE the pics :)
Ava is beautiful.

Take Care...
Michelle.