Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Photos by the Fab Janine Walker.....






John, Ava, and I traveled to NY/PA to visit some wonderful friends. One of the highlights of the trip was a photo shoot with Michelle's sister Janine who was visiting from Northern Ireland. She is uber talented and I adore her work. I would loved to have been able to take all of the kids but it just wasn't a possibility this time. So I guess that means we will have to do it again right??? Here are a few of the sneak peaks that were my favorites. I jut adore the series of Ava and Mama. I felt she really captured our love.... Enjoy!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

they are wonderful!!!! I love the ones of you and Ava too, it really does show how much you love each other! :)

Stacey said...

love those of you and ava together...beautiful!

Vera said...

those pics are beautiful!