Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday....




It is Monday and I just attended Ava's feast at her school. It was fun for her to have lunch with Mommy and Daddy. It was not as much fun to sit on the very small chairs. LOL

This weekend I worked on creating an album. It is a daily album for the month of December. I made it from scratch and just had fun playing. I think it is going to be so much fun to work on this Christmas. I will post a terrible photo of the album just to give you an idea...

Ava is really developing an imagination. She loves to play "school". I found her in her play room the other day reading to her kids. Not the best photos but it was so very cute. She plays this all the time. She even made cots for her kids from cardboard. She is so fun to watch.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

its about time you blogged girl! :)
Ava looks so darling sitting in her play room!
Glad to hear your doing the daily album!!

Michelle said...

Ava is just like Madison...reading to her stuffed animals!! LOL I love this age :)

LOVE the little book...can't wait to see the finished product! Have fun :)

Michelle.

Vera said...

Too cute, Angela!