Sunday, November 30, 2008

First Snow










We woke up this morning to a little snow. The kids were so excited to go out and play. They had tons of fun sledding, throwing snowballs and building a snowman. When we finished building him Ava wanted to bring him inside. She is so cute. :) I hope this is a sign we will have snow this winter. We usually don't have snow until much later. We are all crossing our fingers for a white Christmas.

We have been decorating. Our tree is up and quite a few other decorations. Just a bit more and we will be all finished. This Christmas is going to be so much fun. Ava is so into it this year. Yesterday she told me Santa was her best friend.

I am also excited to start my 25 days of Christmas Album. This year will be so memorable and I will have the album help record little bits I might other wise forget.

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday!

3 comments:

Dolores said...

such great photos, love them!

Cathy said...

oh my gosh girl!!! We sooo need to move to where you live, we have had over 2 ft of snow already!!
Cute pictures.. Glad your almost done decorating!! :)

Ana said...

Great pictures! Love the excitement on the kids faces.

Seriously I tooo want some snow! There is nothing better than a White Christmas.

Can't wait to see your journal. I am trying really hard to get mine done this year too. I decided to incorporate a little of Ali's & Shemelle's together. Lets see how it turns out.