Monday, December 01, 2008

Documenting December



I started working on my December album today. It is a project that I am happy to have followed through with. I usually want to start a project like this but procrastinate and then feel bad about not acting on it. I think this will be different. I have all the pages ready to go so all I have to manage is one small page a day. I am just letting go and having fun with it. It is all about the memory keeping. :)

Anyone else getting really excited this year? I know all of us here at my house are very excited. I think having a 3 and half year old around really gets you in the spirit of the holiday. I hope you all check in every day because I am going to do my best to update daily with my album pages. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Vera said...

Love your first page, Angela! I'm doing the december daily as well, but no pages yet. I'm good. My family is good. Hope you and your family are well!

Cathy said...

awesome that your doing the journal! It is such a good idea!!
How about day 2?? :)