Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Documenting Day 9


Wow it is hard to believe that it is already day 9...I am still amazing myself that I am so diligently working on the album. I am so happy that I am creating this for my family. I hope to do this every year. If any of you thought of doing it and didn't decide to do so, I urge you to do one next year. It truly is an awakening. I am noticing so many little things. I am really making the most of this holiday season. Ok I am rambling...Today I decided to document our bedtime routine. Every night is the same. Ava, Joey, Daddy and I get on Ava's bed and read. I love this part of my day. She is so sweet and happy. We are reading a lot of holiday books right now and it is really building the excitement for Christmas.

Today I did a little shopping. I am finally seeing the light. I am super impressed with Amazon.com. Cathy gave me that little nugget. I ordered some gifts yesterday and the arrived in less than 24 hours! How flippin' cool is that??? Genious I tell ya. Hope you all have a truly blessed day...

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Seriously, Amazon is the best thing evar!!!!
So is Kohls.com!! I order lots from there too!!!
The only people that I actually walked into a store to buy for was our girls!! :)