Thursday, December 04, 2008

Pages 3 and 4 :)




I felt a little lazy and didn't blog with my page for the third. So here are both pages...I am happy to report all of my decorating is done and I am very pleased with how everything came together this year. Makes me so happy that it is all up to enjoy. I just wish I had a better start on my shopping. I think it will be fairly easy since the boys want big items and that means less shopping. See there is a perk to them wanting more expensive gifts right??? Ava is super easy to buy for and that means I need to just get going on it and then I can relax. The only tough person on my list is John. He has everything he wants or needs and gives me no clues. So I am thinking he would love a Canon 50mm 1.2 lens!!!!Anyone else with me on that??? LOL Seriously,I need to figure something out...I got a fabulous recipe from the uber crafty Amy for applesauce ornaments. We are going to make them this weekend for Ava to give to her teachers and I am sure my mother would love one as well. It should be fun! I thought since i would be needing mass quantities of applesauce and cinnamon I should go to Sam's Club, you know buy them in bulk, so I carried them in and left them in the mud room and John came in from work and was like " What on earth is all of that applesauce and cinnamon for??? LOL So be sure and check in over the weekend and see the pages as well as some awesome ornaments!!! :) Have a wonderful Friday!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

LOL!! I could just imagine how much applesauce and cinnamon you bought!
Love how your book is coming along.
I think I might have to make these ornaments after all.. we will see how the weekend goes. :)