Saturday, December 06, 2008

Happy Saturday!




Wow I can't believe it is already Saturday night! The weekends seem to go so quickly...Today Ava and I went to the craft store to pick up some supplies for our ornaments we are making and she found something amazing-glitter glue! She is dying to play with it tomorrow. I so hope it isn't too messy LOL..Tonight we all went out to dinner and did a little shopping. Jonah has a Christmas Concert on Monday so he needed a new pair of pants and a Santa hat. I still have not bought any more gifts. I really need to get motivated...I am keeping up on my journal. Here are yesterdays and today's pages. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

Vera said...

lovin' your pages so far, angela!

Cathy said...

great pages!!!
I think you still have a few more days to get free shipping at Amazon! LOL