Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Day 2...


I managed to complete page 2 of my album. I am really trying to not stress and keep it fun. Today I kept it much simpler. I am really looking forward to working on the pages at the end of the day. I hope this continues....

Today we had Ava's parent teacher conference. Her teacher is so sweet. Right off the bat she had to pull out Ava's letter to Santa. She said she was so touched she almost cried when they were working on them. She was shocked that Ava didn't ask Santa for anything for herself. Here is what the letter says...

Dear Santa,
I would like you to bring a present for my Daddy.
I really like candy canes.
Love,
Ava

She is so sweet. I can't believe it is possible but I love her a little more every day. This holiday season I am feeling very blessed for my family. I hope you all feel blessed as well.

Stop by tomorrow for day 3 !!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

How sweet of Ava!! I hope John gets some good gifts! :)